Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

AddThis library cookies are created irrespective of cookie consent

Level 5

Hi All,

I am using the addThis library for sharing features on the website. 

https://www.addthis.com/get/share/

I have added a script as part of the component, which creates cookies like __atuvs and __atuvc.

These cookies are already categorized as non-essential cookies in OneTrust configurations. Now, when I load the page containing the component - these cookies are getting created irrespective of the cookie consent by the user.

I have already gone through much information available online. If anyone has any pointers with regards to this, please add them in the comments.

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @Amelia_Waliany ,

It's related to Onetrust configurations and it was solved. I forgot to update it here. This can be closed.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @RitendraS11 

Could you elaborate on the problem you are running into a bit more? It is not clear if this is an Adobe Target issue or a general js/cookie issue with OneTrust. 

Thanks!

Administrator

Thanks for your question here RitendraS11, and thanks  for your thoughtful guidance here! I know this question is a few months old but in case anyone wants to try to take a stab at it to close it out with deeper insights, please do  Cheers!

CC our brilliant Advisors: , and 

and our inspiring Mentors:  @abhilashsape@Gokul_Agiwal@Rajneesh_Gautam_@PratheepArunRaj, and @Sneha-Parmar

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @Amelia_Waliany ,

It's related to Onetrust configurations and it was solved. I forgot to update it here. This can be closed.