Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

A4T - Target Activity for hit level segment

Level 2

I'm trying to make a simple dashboard with requirements that look like this: 

• Unique visitors
  • Had impression of one of multiple Target Activities, with Acitivity name contains text 'xyz' 
  • The above-mentioned Target Activities were seen in a sub-domain of website, which can be identifieid by page contains text 'abc'

Now, when I tried to make this in calculated metrics/manual stack segment in analysis workspace, it included far wider range of users, as it was not possible to isolate Target Activity of current impression and combine with pageview page name condition. Instead, it was filtered from the most recent 150 Target Activities stored in tnt variable as well. 

Is there any way we could isolate the hit level condition to the (current impression of Target Activity), and current page hit, and apply to aggregate unique users who satisfy that conditon? 

Reading this article below, tnt_post_action would have only the current Target impression information, and if I could use that in a join in query, it sounds makeable. 

Could we do this within Analysis Workspace/Analytics UI? 

Could we do this in Google Data Studio, with Analytics data connection? 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-target-questions/how-does-the-a4t-integration... 

Thank you very much for your help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

@YT_Tsutsui Are all these activities for which you want to analyze the results configured as A4T(Analytics for Target)?

If this is the case then you could rely on A4T data in Reports & Analytics.

Target activity impressions and conversions are currently counted incorrectly in Analysis Workspace .
As a workaround, please rely on A4T data in Reports & Analytics until this issue is fixed.

Regards,
Karan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

@YT_Tsutsui Are all these activities for which you want to analyze the results configured as A4T(Analytics for Target)?

If this is the case then you could rely on A4T data in Reports & Analytics.

Target activity impressions and conversions are currently counted incorrectly in Analysis Workspace .
As a workaround, please rely on A4T data in Reports & Analytics until this issue is fixed.

Regards,
Karan

Level 1
Any update on this? Activity Impressions can now be viewed correctly in Analytics using the Same Touch attribution model. Wanting to create a segment that limits the amount of Activity Impressions aa particular audience/experience receives per a particular user. Thanks!

Level 2
Thank you, @rootmirror. We were busy doing other things, but your explanation makes sense. Thank you for that input!!