Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

A4T if Target belongs to a different Organization than Analytics

Level 3

Hi,

My company is evaluating getting a separate Target tenant for one web application and keep the same Adobe Analytics tenant across all the apps. That will result into one Analytics tenant and two separate Target ones.

If I understand it correctly, that implies that the separate Target tenant will have a different Org ID, not the same as Analytics has. Will it be possible to configure A4T in such a setup?

If direct A4T configuration isn't possible in this scenario, are there alternative solutions? For instance, could we set up two Target clients within a single Organization ID, or is there another recommended approach for integrating multiple Target tenants with a single Analytics tenant?

Thank you for any guidance or insights you can provide.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yes that's Correct.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@Dmytro_Panchenk  Having separate Adobe Target tenants for different web applications will indeed give them different Org IDs compared to the shared Adobe Analytics tenant. While this setup is certainly possible, there are some limitations and considerations when attempting to configure A4T. By design, data sharing between tenants with different Org IDs is limited. This impacts how data flows between Target and Analytics, potentially affecting insights and reporting capabilities.

Virtual Report Suites (VRS) in Analytics: Utilize VRS in your shared Analytics tenant to segment data based on the specific web application using the separate Target tenant. This allows filtering and reporting on relevant data within the single Analytics platform.

Level 3

@Bhuwan_B, thank you for the explanation. Did I understand it correctly that:

1. utilizing A4T to use Analytics as a reporting source in Adobe Target is possible only if AA and AT share the same Org ID
  2. two Target tenants must have different Org IDs?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yes that's Correct.