Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Target Implementation on AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)

Level 1

Hello!

We would like to know if it is possible to implement Adobe Target on AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages). In Adobe Analytics we have it implemented as we found the documentation, but not with Target.

We had understood that a few years ago it was not possible, but maybe now we can make a specific development, with, for example, a rawbox implementation. It is important for us to unblock this issue because most of our pages in some domains are AMP. 

We've considered also the option to also make an Adobe Target Server Side implementation and encapsulate it to follow this pattern https://amp.dev/documentation/guides-and-tutorials/develop/interactivity/remote-data 

Does anyone have an answer? Thanks a lot!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The short answer is no - the problem is that AMP pages are cached and server from Google's edge network, which means that no call is made to Target

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The short answer is no - the problem is that AMP pages are cached and server from Google's edge network, which means that no call is made to Target

Level 1

Hi Alex!

Manu thanks for your response. I have tried to put a ticket to adobe to see if it can be made server-side or if we can "make up a development" even if it is complex. 

I don't know if anyone has been able to "hack-develop" something similar.