Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

A/B test Using partial activity URL

Level 1

I am trying to set up a A/B test for a particular page such as www.example.com/path1/path123456/contentTitle.html. and any page that matches the first part of the path. The URL rule I am trying is:

OR any page where url starts with www.example.com/path1/path123

The test runs fine on the full url page but does not show up on any other page. Is such a test possible and if so what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

if a offer is applied on the more that one page , it will be applied only of the html path in all the pages is same 

or 

use ID attributes in such a way that id value will be same across all the pages where the offer should be applied

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

if a offer is applied on the more that one page , it will be applied only of the html path in all the pages is same 

or 

use ID attributes in such a way that id value will be same across all the pages where the offer should be applied

Level 1
Hello Sundeep thanks for the reply It turns out that the Button, Div and any other element id's were unique for every page.

Level 1

@ckrawchuk Try updating the page delivery as below.

CharlesThirupathi_0-1616952890064.png

if the offer still not gets delivered kindly verify the Activity Audience.

Level 1
Hello CharlesThirupathi Thanks for the reply. Although that was not the problem it helped me confirm that the url set up was correct and identify the actual problem which was the Element ID.