Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Adding the mboxTrace query string parameter to the Target QA string seems to unnecessarily long winded. The current process is to...
1) Copy QA string from 'Activity QA' screen (then put somewhere)
2) Click 'Done'
3) Click 'Setup' from top menu
4) Click 'Implementation'
5) Click 'Generate Authentication Token'
6) Select and copy the parameter.
7) Add parameter to end of QA string I had copied in step 1
This process could be made way more efficient by putting this option in the screen where the QA string is generated!
You can also enable traces in the Experience Cloud Debugger which enables you to get the trace information as long as you are logged into the Target in the same browser. Using the Experience Cloud Debugger is discussed in our knowledge base here:
Troubleshoot content delivery
I'll check that out, thanks.