Expand my Community achievements bar.

Ways to track Scroll Depth Tracking on Adobe Target?

Level 2

Is there a built in feature in Adobe Target to measure the percentage or the depth of the page that visitors have scrolled through in your AB test? If not, what are some alternatives that you can suggest using? I am open to any implementation that includes Adobe Analytics or JavaScript or any other tool on the Experience Cloud. Thanks!

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

christophert87757717​,

I'm not familiar with this out of the box. However perhaps there is a creative way to do this by using custom code. Let's say you passed in a custom mbox parameter on each page like level1 level2 level3 etc you could then create audiences based on that and report on those audiences. Just a thought. Hope it helps.

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Employee

Hi christophert87757717​ Adding to what Mihnea suggested , you fire an mbox as they scroll a certain amount down the page and use that as a metric . You could also leverage A4T in your target activity as analytics has those metrics.

Ref: getPercentPageViewed

There are also some forum posts in the analytics community discussing this

Mouse scroll tracking in the current page

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2639200#11173773

Getting Scroll Percent- 25, 50, 75, 100 in Launch

Hope this helps.