Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Using Remote Offers in the VEC

Level 2

Why are Remote Offers not supported in the VEC. The only options available when using the "Replace Content" feature of the VEC are "HTML Offer" or "Experience Fragment". I believe that in the past Remote Offers were supported by the VEC, but now they are only supported by the form-based editor.

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

joey93093500​,

Unfortunately they have not been available to use in the Virtual Experience Composer. This is because they are created and hosted somewhere else and also because they should use a custom mbox location (Not target-global-mbox) they are not supported in the Virtual Experience Composer. This has been documented in this Knowledge Base article: Create remote offers I know this is not the answer you were hoping for however I do appreciate your understanding.

Mihnea Docea   | Technical Support Rep, Customer Care | Customer & Employee Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335