Highlighted

Using profile Geo-location

Dave_hamel1 16-05-2018

Is there a way to push profile.geolocation.country in my mbox response? I was looking at profile scripts but I can't seem to access the DOM through it.  I know I can create experienced based on country, but I would like to leverage that information for other purposes.

Thanks,

Replies

Highlighted
jrohit
Employee
16-05-2018

Hi Dave,

Response tokens help you to expose geo information(inbuilt within response tokens) on the page. It's a simple toggle under setup. You can also expose Profile scripts using response tokens. You can find more information on this topic at the below link:

Response Tokens

~Rohit

Highlighted
Dave_hamel1 17-05-2018

Hi Rohit,  Thanks for the response.  I was able to turn them on (easy enough) but I am unclear how I access the information.  I have the latest experience cloud debugger.  Basically I am trying to create a console.log that says "You are in" +<country>.  I know this is probably basic but for the life of me I can't seem to figure it out.

Highlighted
Dave_hamel1 17-05-2018

I made progress and got this to output.  But I am not sure what the name of the object is to grab the value of geo.country, suggestions?response.tokens.png

Highlighted
danieli73027437 31-05-2018

I've done that, basically I want to be able to get the value of the experience.name response token, and be able to use it (assign it to a variable). How would I do that?