Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

[Announcement] Join us and tell your Target story at Summit 2024 this March!

Employee

Hi Target community!

Do you have a compelling or interesting story you're excited to share about Target? Impressive results, or robust program you've built that you want to showcase? Cool use cases you want the world to know about? Come speak with us at Summit 2024, March 26–28 in Las Vegas, NV!

Speaking at Summit is a wonderful opportunity to showcase your accomplishments on a large scale, shining a light on the cool things your company has been doing to a conference of over ~10k attendees—and more specifically, how you got them there! This is a unique and wonderful career opportunity to showcase your accomplishments and help other Target users find inspiration they can take back home too.

As a bonus, Summit speakers receive a free pass for participating, so your organization only needs to worry about airfare/hotel/other travel expenses. Besides speaking, attending Summit is extremely valuable as you'll have the opportunity to network and learn so much outside of your speaking session. 

If you are interested in joining us, please fill out this form here by end of day, October 16th. We will reach out if we believe there may be a good fit. Speaking sessions are generally one timeslot of 45-60 minutes, including Q&A time at the end. You will be partnered with an Adobe employee (someone from the Adobe Target team) both for content development and co-presenting, so you will have lots of guidance and input along the way. 

Still on the fence? Hear what one of our speakers from last year had to say about their experience:

“Speaking at Summit was a dream come true. The ability to work with the multi-faceted talent of the Adobe team was a fantastic experience. The way the team encouraged me to tell my company’s story brought out my best. The created synergies were inspiring and that energy will always be with me.”

Thanks -- we're looking forward to hearing all of your awesome ideas!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies