Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Unique Experience of Media-exposed Segment for use in Adobe Target

Level 1

My clients own their instance of AAM, Analytics, Target and frequently use Ad Cloud for media. My team is responsible for consulting them on ways to use the various platforms to create experiences for potential customers.

We proposed creating a segment of users exposed to media (but not clicked) served via Ad Cloud in Audience Manager. Exposure to media is captured by Demdex.

Our expectation is that their next step would be to access this audience (already connected) via Target, and create a unique experience for those in the aforementioned segment.

There is concern that this is not feasible. I'm unclear why that would be the case if we can create the audience in Audience Manager, and an audiences from Audience Manager can be accessed in Target.

Can you please advise?

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

heatherl0714​,

I recommend reading this knowledge base article: Audience creation options in Adobe Experience Cloud​ in order to make sure you are aware of when the audience becomes actionable:

In short here is when Audience Becomes Actionable based on where it originates:

Target(Immediate)

Experience Cloud (Next Page)

Audience Manager (Next Page)

Analytics (24-48 hour delay)

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335