Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Server-Side not returning content

Level 2

I'm playing around with the server side API, when trying to run the the following curl request

curl -X POST \

'https://bi.tt.omtrdc.net/rest/v1/mbox/my-session-id?client=bi' \

-H 'cache-control: no-cache' \

-H 'content-type: application/json' \

-d '{

"mbox" : "server_mbox_1"

}'

The response I get is:

{"tntId":"111559067864982-4324.21_14","edgeHost":"mboxedge21.tt.omtrdc.net","content":"","sessionId":"my-session-id"}

I have a live test set up with the same mbox name but my html content is never returned in the content object, am I missing something here?

1761606_pastedImage_2.png

Does the fact that the test above is sitting within a web property make any difference?

Thanks

Dan

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

dani25735452

If you click on the Property name in that screen in the UI it will expand and show you the at_property code. I know before the activity will run on a website it checks to make sure that at_property = xyz123etc is in the site code. In that regards I'm not an IO pro however I'm guessing it's expecting that you will pass that at_property somewhere in that call before it will reply with the content. Let me know if this helps. If it does please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 2

Hey Mike,

Thanks for your response, my first thoughts were the same as yours that the POST request would need the at_property. The problem is that I have studied the I/O documentation from end to end and it has no mention of passing an at_property.

Unfortunately I don't have access to the global property to test this theory, any help massively appreciated.

Thanks

Dan

Level 4

dani25735452

Ideally there should not be a need to add the property code while running an API and the content of the mbox should be getting returned. Did you try passing a valid session id in the API request to check if it makes any difference?

If this doesn't work please open a ticket with support and we will help you look into it further.

Regards,

Karan