Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Rule based automation on Google ads campaign.

Level 1

I want to know if there are any options available in Adobe Analytics and Adobe Ad Cloud where you can apply rule-based automation to activate and pause campaigns. For example, if Campaign A reaches 50 conversions, then pause the campaign. I'm looking for a solution to apply campaign activation and pausing on a recurring basis. I receive a list of 20 campaigns with their conversion targets every week. It's such a manual task, and I'm seeking to reduce the labor-intensive work by implementing rules based on the activation of campaigns mentioned in the rule or any source sheet and pausing them when they reach the conversion target.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

I'm not sure how it is done in Adobe Ad Cloud, but you can try within Google Ads itself https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-scripts/c/6HipfpOz-DY

Level 1

Hi, I know we can incorporate rule based changes in Google ads. But we need to implement it using Adobe as our conversion get tracked in Adobe and not in Google. Plus we dont plan to use OCI in google ads.