Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Profile.get not working in profile script

Level 1

I have set profile parameter on click of button.however in target profile script i am not able to fetch the profile parameter value using profile.get method.

please guide me on same.

5 Replies

Administrator

Thanks for your question!  Check out Profile Script Attributes. This may be helpful as it sets out best practices, as well as how to create and disable profile scripts in certain situations.

Level 1

I have updated my global mbox with profile.product parameter that values properly show in my server call.

However i am not able to return that profile parameter values in profile script below is my code

if(mbox=='target-global-mbox')

{

return profile.get('product');

}

Administrator

Different name spaces are used for on page profile parameters and script profile parameters. On page profile parameters uses profile. and script uses user., so you will need to update your code to say return user.get('product');}

Hope this was helpful!

Level 1

I use this method return user.get('product') but getting blank value

Administrator

Thanks for sharing this update! Would you be able to share more details (screenshots, etc.) with me directly at waliany@adobe.com? Alternatively, you can send the same information to client care at customercare@adobe.com to open a support ticket so that we can explore the matter further? Thanks!

Warmly,

Amelia