Replies

Highlighted
Highlighted

Jennifer_Huynh

28-06-2019

Do you think adobe.target.event.CONTENT_RENDERING_SUCCEEDED can be used to here?

I tried it and it get call but event.detail.responseTokens turns undefined.  There is not property call responseTokens.  Is there a way to work around?

Highlighted

gaureshk3014423

28-06-2019

Hi Jennifer,

I would say it would be tougher for me to discuss it over messages without involving into code level changes in your system environment as your business requirements. Maybe your developer could help much better than me in this. This code must work with few changes as you need.

Or you can reach out to Adobe's client care.

Thanks,

Gauresh kodag.

Highlighted

Jennifer_Huynh

01-07-2019

Here the issue

The adobe.target.event.REQUEST_SUCCEEDED event is sent out as soon as the response is received from Target, but before the offers are actually applied. The customer included the script that sets up the event listener in a Target offer, thus it's perfectly normal that the event is not intercepted, as the listener is set up after REQUEST_SUCCEEDED event has been already broadcast.

I'd have to put that's scripts on tagging management.

Highlighted

skandg43264764

29-08-2019

Hi Jennifer,

You can find more information about the response tokens and java script code required to fetch all the Target activities on the page @ Response tokens  (you can refer the video available on the page also)

I would recommend you to implement this using Launch because there you get a option to place this code exactly between the events of 'Load Target on the Page' & 'Fire Target on the Page'.

If the code if fired after or before these events then it does not work.

Regards

Skand Gupt