Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

[Announcement] Contributor of the Month, Adobe Target Community: June 2023

Administrator

Greetings Adobe Target Community!

Please join me in congratulating your Adobe Target practitioner peer, Pratheep Arun Raj (aka @PratheepArunRaj) for being recognized as the 

Adobe Target Community Contributor of the Month for June 2023  

@PratheepArunRaj, thank you for driving productive discussions with your Community peers and for further extending your expertise as an Adobe Target Community Mentor ~ your contributions are tremendously helpful and help drive impact across your peers' work streams!  

Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 4.24.54 PM.png

Click here to check out who our Top Contributor was last Month, and be sure to stay tuned to find out whose contributions stand out in the month of July!

Cheers,

Amelia

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear @Amelia_Waliany !

Thank you for the mention. It is always exciting for me to get involved in the community and learn new things. I'm glad I can contribute and collaborate alongside the people like you. More to come and more to learn!

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

congratulations @PratheepArunRaj  , your contribution to this community is immensely helpful!

Regards

Rajneesh

Community Advisor

Thank you @Rajneesh_Gautam_ 

It's my pleasure to be a part of this wonderful community and community advisors like you.

Sorry for the late reply, was traveling last week and thus unable to spend time in the community.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Level 1

Congratulations to Pratheep Arun Raj (aka @PratheepArunRaj) for being recognized as the Adobe Target Community Contributor of the Month for June 2023! Your dedication and contributions to the Adobe Target community are truly commendable. Thank you for driving productive discussions and sharing your expertise as a mentor, helping to make a significant impact on your peers' work streams. Keep up the fantastic work! #AdobeTarget #CommunityContributorOfTheMonth

Level 1

Congratulations, Pratheep Arun Raj! Being recognized as the Adobe Target Community Contributor of the Month for June 2023 is a remarkable achievement. Your dedication to fostering discussions and sharing your expertise within the Adobe Target community is truly commendable. Your role as a mentor undoubtedly contributes to the success of your peers' work streams, and your efforts are undoubtedly making a significant impact. Keep up the fantastic work! #AdobeTarget #CommunityContributorOfTheMonth

In terms of creating a connection with printers for hassle-free shipping, Adobe Target's capabilities can be leveraged to personalize the shipping experience. By integrating with printers' APIs or utilizing shipping plugins, you can automate shipping labels and streamline the shipping process. Additionally, you can use Adobe Target to personalize shipping options based on customer preferences or location, ensuring a seamless and hassle-free shipping experience for your customers.