Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Get to Value with Adobe Target

Administrator

ExL_Hero.png

Welcome

Welcome to the Adobe Target Community Forum! Congratulations on starting your journey toward value with Adobe Target. This step-by-step guide shows you what you need to know to start using Adobe Target today.

at-d1.png

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Get to Value with Adobe Target course. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

Once you've completed the Get to Value course, return to your Experience League learning path for the next course in your learning path

Additional Resources for New Adobe Target Users

TARGET GETTING STARTED | TARGET PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi Amelia,

I love the experience league. I'm doing some Target content and the content programmed is wrong. Can you notify the owner so they can fix this please? Thank you.

Course, "Use the A/B and XT Activity Reports" module plays the same content as Course, "Best Practices and Value Socialization"

See Marked Screenshot:

Experience_League_Target.png

Level 2

Can you fix the support ticketing so I can actually define my issues. You allow no space for the details you request.

Also, allow attachments.

Experience_League_Target_Support.png

Employee

Residentx10​ Thank you very muchfor the feedback. We will pass this on to your internal team working on the ticketing system. Thanks.

Level 1
Level 1

Hello. It appears this course is broken and just shows up as code on a blank page. 

Aub_0-1702501026987.png

Aub_1-1702501052726.png

Level 1

I'm trying to learn Adobe Target and a lot of videos are not working anymore. I need help!