Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Adobe Target recommendation

Employee Advisor

Hi All,

I've created a recommendation activity and after results got ready we thought to change the design of the recommendation carousel. There are no changes in criteria still why do I need to wait for results to get ready, only for the design change?

Thanks,

Gauresh Kodag.

1 Accepted Solution

Employee

gaureshk30144236​ The recommendation engine prepares the number of recs candidates based on the design. So for a design with 3 slots, the recs algorithm will try to generate  3 * number of design slots candidates. So when the design changes it will need to recalculate the no of candidates again. Hence the reason that you need to wait for the results again when you make changes to the design.

1 Reply

Employee

gaureshk30144236​ The recommendation engine prepares the number of recs candidates based on the design. So for a design with 3 slots, the recs algorithm will try to generate  3 * number of design slots candidates. So when the design changes it will need to recalculate the no of candidates again. Hence the reason that you need to wait for the results again when you make changes to the design.