to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Ability to Change the Threshold for Determining a Winner

darcieh60497258
Level 1
Level 1

Adobe Target gives us the ability to auto-allocate traffic in testing. To reach the statistical significance for a winner to be determined, the conversion rate asks us to ensure each offer/experience receives 1000 visits and 50 conversions per day for accurate confidence intervals.

For web pages that receive less traffic, can we set/change the threshold for determining a winner?

3 Replies
Docea
Employee
Employee

darcieh60497258​,

Those numbers seem ideal however if lower per KB: Conversion rate  it looks like the confidence will just be lower.

If this helps you don't forget to like, mark as helpful & mark as answer as that helps me  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

darcieh60497258
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Mihnea! Is it possible to set my own numbers for determining a winner within the Adobe Target to receive the winner badge on tests?

ryanr701
Employee
Employee

Hi darcieh60497258​,

There isn't currently a way to change the threshold for the winner badge in Target. It sounds like a good feature request you should consider submitting.

I think the theory behind the badge is to help clients understand there is a potential winner. It will always require verification from someone that can check consistency and validity of the data. Perhaps we should relabel the badge "potential winner".