Expand my Community achievements bar.

A/B Test with multiple audience experiences working correctly except the image swap is fuzzy on 4th audience experience

Level 3

I have no idea what is going on. I have an activity set up as an A/B test with targeting. There is business as usual in A experience, and the B experiences are different images based on a query requirement in the URL to test a contextual journey. The activity is functioning exactly how it is prescribed to except that no matter what I do, the fourth image offer gets downsampled terribly. All four image files that are being swapped using image offer are the same resolution and size and in the same location. I tried copying and swapping the last two experiences which made the image I had been fighting render perfectly but not the other image is doing the same pixelation/downsizing I was experiencing in my other activity. What should I do next?

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

ryanj16539978​,

Are you by chance hosting these images in Scene 7 if so I would strongly recommend checking in with that team as it might be a setting or byproduct of the URLs produced for the image. Otherwise please clarify where these images are being stored and if possible provide URLs to the images.

Mihnea Docea  | Technical Support Rep, Customer Care | Customer & Employee Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335