Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

XML signature verification fails after 2 days of inactivity

Former Community Member

Hi All,

Please let me know the reason for failure of XML signature verification after of 2 days of inactivity. If we want to restart the service we need to run a PDF signature verification with PDF having one signature field.

I have observed XML verification result for both the case i.e. in working as well as non working. In non working state xml verification result contains less byte array in certificate list compare to verification result of working state. It means after few days of inactivity few byte array get missing but once we completed pdf signature verifications, all byte array is available in certificate list and we get proper xml signature verification result.

Will you tell me the reason for failure of xml signature verification??

Is there any standard xml signature schema available??

Is there any dependancy between PDF signature verification and Xml signature verification??

Any websites to help me out in this issue

Kindly provide me a suggestion on this. Kindly drop a mail regarding this on bachelor.abhishek@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Please friends do reply for this issue.

Suggest something so that i can checked all those possibility with which this issue get resolved.

If you need more clarification on this then do reply

Former Community Member

Please reply for this issue friends

Let me know if you need more information on this.

Please do help me in this

Regards

Abhishek