Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Wsdl invocation from offline PDF without authentication

Level 2

Hi,

I have a wsdl dataconnection in my Interactive PDF form.On click of a button in the PDF(Offline mode) this web service gets invoked.This action pops up an window asking credentials for authentication on which we are rquired to pass the LC user credentials. Is there any way by which the credentials are not asked?

or

Is there any way to pass the credentials from the PDF itself programmatically during the service invocation?

Thanks,

Muniyaraj

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

In the LiveCycle Adminui you can go to Services/Applications and Services/Service Management screen and locate your service. Once you have it click on your service to bring up the details about your service (see screen shot below):

In the 1st red area you can turn security off for yor service (this will stop the dialog from poping up in Reader). Then in the 2nd red area you need to indicate which user will be used to run this service. You cannot use the Invoker anymore because you are executing this service annonymously. I would suggest that you run as "System".                                                      Image1.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

In the LiveCycle Adminui you can go to Services/Applications and Services/Service Management screen and locate your service. Once you have it click on your service to bring up the details about your service (see screen shot below):

In the 1st red area you can turn security off for yor service (this will stop the dialog from poping up in Reader). Then in the 2nd red area you need to indicate which user will be used to run this service. You cannot use the Invoker anymore because you are executing this service annonymously. I would suggest that you run as "System".                                                      Image1.png

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----