Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Would like Instruction Page to be separate

Level 4

Do know how to quite explain this, but here it goes....

What I would like to have is text not flow onto the Instruction Page. All of my subforms are expandable.

I would also like for the instruction Page to display Instruction Page 1 of 1 instead of (for e.g. Page 4 of 4).

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

also I am working in LiveCycle 8

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You could set up a second master page for the instructions and set the design view page pagination to that master page. The page 1 of 1 is static text. Also I amended the total pages script in the first master page to "-1" so that the total number of pages noted on the form does not include the instructions page.

Another solution would be to hide the instruction page and then show it on the click of the button. You could then include a hide button.

Good luck,

Niall

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You could set up a second master page for the instructions and set the design view page pagination to that master page. The page 1 of 1 is static text. Also I amended the total pages script in the first master page to "-1" so that the total number of pages noted on the form does not include the instructions page.

Another solution would be to hide the instruction page and then show it on the click of the button. You could then include a hide button.

Good luck,

Niall

Level 4

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Caveats: NONE

Thanks, Niall

I will give this a try.