Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

While initializing the database in adobe livecycle es

Former Community Member

Hi,

Would you suggest me that while initializing the database I'm having the following error:

Failed on retriewing task from server.
ALC-TTN-109-000:Could not establish a valid connect to server:[Unexpected end to file from server].
To resolve this proble what should I want to do?
Please help me on this.
3 Replies

Former Community Member

I assume this error is being thrown when you run the Configuration Manager.

When you ran the install you were prompted to confirm the database port and the database user id and password. The installer then enables a test of the database connection Did the installer indicate a successful connection?

Is the database running?

Steve

Former Community Member

Hi Steve,

Yes. I got the alert message after giving the port number, user id and password as you connected with database successfully.

The next step is I want to do the database initialization. While doing that its asking the Host and HTTP Port.

So now what should I want to give for that?

Thanks,

Susila S

Former Community Member

The host can be identified a number of ways...

1) Right-click om My Computer > Properties > Computer Name > Change

2) At a Command prompt enter 'echo %COMPUTERNAME%'

3) At a Command prompt enter 'ipconfig' and get the IP address for the local area connection

4) If you have the TCP/IP loopback interface adapter installed, it is typically configured for IP 127.0.0.1. To validate, go to a Command prompt enter 'ping 127.0.0.1'.

5) host name resolution my be configured for 'localhost'. To validate, go to a Command prompt enter 'ping localhost'.

There are common port number used by each application server. For JBoss it is commonly port 8080.

Steve