Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

When I click SAVE PDF i need to get default dynamic name to save the PDF document.

Level 1

Hi All,

When I click SAVE PDF option I need to get default dynamic name. In my case lets say Sales Order Number.pdf.

Thanks,

SP.

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Sorry, I don't understand your request.

Do you mean when you save your form with Designer or later in Acrobat or Reader?

Level 1

Hi,

I have created SAP Abobe Form for Patient Order.

So when we execute we will see output as a PDF. If I want to save the PDF From, and click on the SAVE button, by default it comes up with my SAP FORM name, which I don’t want.

What I want is when I click SAVE button by default it should come up with the Patient Number on the PDF Form, so that i can directely save without changing the name.

For Example if I view the 101010 Patient Number then i should save the pdf from by 101010.pdf, same way if i view 202020 Patient number then i should save the pdf form by 202020.pdf.

Please let us know is this possible.

Thanks,

SP

Level 10

Well, I don't have any experience with SAP.

But, in the case you create your with SAP Designer (aka LiveCycle Designer ES) and open it in Adobe Reader, than you'll need a folder level script, to save forms under a name taken of a form field.

Here's a sample you can work with.

http://thelivecycle.blogspot.de/2009/11/save-form-to-specific-directories-and.html