Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

What happened to Adobe Livecycle Designer?

Level 1

Hello,

I've received a request for a work in which the entity asks to use the Adobe software, Adobe LiveCycle Designer to create PDF forms. They tell me it should be this one, since they already had an ongoing work using it.

I tried to download the trial to see if i could use the program effectively to produce the work request. I tried this website: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/livecycle-trial-download.html

Says something about it being part of Adobe Experiece Manager... Has it been discontinued? Are there possibilities to get Livecycler Designer, since this was the program i've been asked for? What about Adobe Experience Manager,  How does it work? Could i get a version to test and what it would cost if you had interested in purchasing.

Looking forward for a response. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Seems the trail has got "lost", but there is a workaround described in this thread: Link to download Lifecycle Designer Trial is not working

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Seems the trail has got "lost", but there is a workaround described in this thread: Link to download Lifecycle Designer Trial is not working

Level 1

Thanks BR001.

You've partially answered my problem, I can at least test the program now.