Like this:

MultiLine.jpg

How can I do that?

Thanks,

Eyal.

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi,

By default, the webcamsubscriber shows all streams in a grid format, which will make it look like the image you sent If you have a lot of streams.

If you want to show the same stream over multiple lines , you can do either of following. For every line, you would need to have a webcamsubscriber that has only a horizontal layout. You can do this by overriding the layoutcamerastreams() function in webcamsubscriber. It has a mixture of horizontal and vertical layout, and you can shut off one by tweaking the code. Look into the function for details.

Lastly, if you don't want to change any code, you may want to have one webcamsubscriber per stream by using the publisherIDs property and put all the webcamsubscribers inside a TileList to look like the image you want, but bear in mind if you have lots and lots of webcamsubscriber there will be obviously an overhead.

Thanks

Regards

Hironmay Basu

Level 2

Hi Hironmay,

Thank you for your replay,

I don't find any documentation of layoutcamerastreams() function.

Also, where can I find the Flex player 10.1 source of lccs.swc, I saw only the player 10.0 and 9 source.

Thanks,

Eyal.

Former Community Member

Hi Eyal,

As I mentioned , you need to look at the code in layoutcamerastreams() as it’s a protected function. You would need to override to make the layout as you want.

We don't distribute the 10.1 source, but the function is same as 10 and 9 , so you can look at the 10 and 9 source for the reference.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu