Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Visibility of element after a change

Level 1

On my form I have two numerical boxes that show up based on what is selected in a drop down box, that part works fine.  However, once I put data in one of the numberical boxes that box no longer goes invisible if I then change the drop down box, even if I do not have anything in the numerical box.  I want the invisible/visible portion of the boxes to work wheter or not something has been put in the text boxes.

I'm very new to Java and so far my attempts to fix this have not worked.

Thanks for your help!

4 Replies

Level 6

Hi,

Visibility of element doesn't depend is fill with something or not. You can try to make it hidden instead of invisile, maybe it will work with youre form.

Also post youre form, I'll check it.

BR,

Paul Butenko

Level 1

Thank you for your help, I tried hidden as well and it did not make any difference.  I've attached my file, the section I am concerned about is the 'One Day Entries' area.

For example, if you select Sat from the first entry option, a box appears below for additional entries.  If I put a number in the Sat box, then change my mind to have a one day entry on Sunday and then change the drop down menu the Saturday box for additional entries does not go invisible, or vise versa, and that is what I need to fix.

Level 6

Hi,

You put script for hide/unhide field to calculation event, it's wrong. I deleted this scripts from AddESat and AddESun and put one script to change event of drop-down ODFEDropD. Now it works fine.

See attach.

BR