Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Viewing LiveCycle Form on Blackberry

Level 1

I cannot view any forms I created in Live Cycle on a Blackberry (iPhones and Droids have no problems).  I ihave created a very simple form with just one text field.  Form Properties are

PDF Version 1.7

Fast Web View No

Tagged No

Static PDF

Any suggestions?

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Are you using the LiveCycle Mobile solution or are you simply using a PDF viewer on the BB? If it is just a viewer are you using an Adobe viewer or another manufaturers PDF Viewer?

Paul

Level 1

We have the following readers none of which work... Adobe Viewer, Blackberry File Manager and Doc Reader, and a third party reader Beam Reader. I've attached 2 pdf's, one that opens on the BB, one that doesn't. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I created the simple 'Doesn't work' file to try and figure out what setting to change but have had no luck. The file that works is just an IRS form I pulled off the IRS site. Thanks for your response.

Elaine Sosnowski

Consultant

Bass & Associates P.C.

520-465-1346

This document is confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. It may contain privileged, confidential, or non-disclosable information. If you are not the addressee, or someone responsible for delivering this document to the addressee, you may not read, copy, or distribute it. If you have received this document by mistake, promptly and securely dispose of it.