Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

unable to access script object functions

Former Community Member

Hi Experts,

I am unable to access script object functions - details of which are given in the attached doc. Please let me know the way forward.

Thanks

Rohit

6 Replies

Level 6

unable to find any problem, can u post the form?

did u save the pdf as dynamic /static?

Former Community Member

Hi Raghu,

I have tried to use another script object to the main form object MASTER - "test" with a function "popup()" and called the script object function from MASTER's initialize event. I was able to get a pop up.

I have a feeling that my original script object is failing because there is so logical errors in the scripting for the script object which is preventing it to run. Please let me what u think of this situation. For your ref I hv attached XML file and details of steps taken

Level 6

Sorround with try/catch block, hope it will give where the exact problem is.

try{

//place function code here line by line, u can get where exactly the error is.

}

catch(e){

app.alert(e) //error description in a pop-up

}

Former Community Member

Hi Raghu,

Tried putting in try catch block the script object function call - please see the attached doc for details

Thanks

Rohit

Level 6

just relicated in my sample and it is working.

can u post the pdf? if not whole strip any confidential info if any.

Former Community Member

Hi,

I have attached pdf sample. Step Id is taken to be 01 so req() function is executed. Please check the script object sc_layout. Its not getting executed.

Regards.

Rohit