Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Two tables in same page, one on top and one at the bottom

Level 1

Hello,

I'm quite new to livecycle designer and I am trying to design a form with 2 sections. Top and mid sections must print the same table and with a fixed row count. For ex, top section must print 9 rows and then should flow to the next page(top section) and similarly bottom section prints 9 rows and then prints the same in next page(mid section). Basically top section goes to the company and bottom section goes to the vendor.

1848905_pastedImage_0.png

I am able to print the top section correctly in all pages. overflow happens correctly. however, the table I designed for the bottom section is printed only after the top section table is printed completely. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi there,

I am not sure if there's a better way to do such a thing, but maybe the best way to achieve such a thing would be creating multiple instances of the initial page to keep them separated from one page to another...

E.g.: The table could have a maximum of 9 rows, and when a 10th row is populated, the page or the subform holding the 2 tables would have an extra instance for additional rows... and so on...

This is kind of a long stretch, but efficient for displaying the way you need it to be.

If you need any more assistance, I can help you in FR/EN.

I hope this will help.