Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

turn off all "tool tips" in a form?

Former Community Member

I went about making a form and it's huge - got a couple of hundred fields

and i was having a no brainer and i forgot to click "none" on screen reader presence (a couple hundred times) - i'm hoping i dont have to go back and do this the hard way - ie there is a line of code for accessability = nil or something ?

thanks guys

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

The option you want will cause this xml to be added to the node in question.

<

assist>

<

speak disable="1"/>

</

assist>

You could write a style sheet to be applied to the xml template that woudl add these nodes to the xml or if you could find something to identify your fields you could use a text editor and do a global change to add this code. Note that you will need to save the form in an xdp format (this is the native XML format for the template).

Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Former Community Member

actually i guess i mean the "screen reader presence" not the tool tip (which i did not set) - cheers

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

The option you want will cause this xml to be added to the node in question.

<

assist>

<

speak disable="1"/>

</

assist>

You could write a style sheet to be applied to the xml template that woudl add these nodes to the xml or if you could find something to identify your fields you could use a text editor and do a global change to add this code. Note that you will need to save the form in an xdp format (this is the native XML format for the template).

Paul

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----