Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Trouble with Export jamming when trying to export from LiveCycle Response Folder to Excel

Level 3

I'm having trouble exporting my files that are in my Adobe LiveCycle response folder into Excel.  It jams up and won't ever complete the export process. I have tried exporting the files individually.  It seems that the ones that won't export are the ones that have a "yes" under "Has Different Fields".  The completed forms that  fall in this category are the ones with longer responses.  It is a dynamic form and it seems that when something gets pushed down to the next page by a longer response that has been inserted, it sees it as being a different field.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!! 

2 Replies

Level 3

Anyone have any insight?  SOme of my files will export and some won't.  I'm unable to find what is causing some to not export.

Level 3

Just checking to see if anyone could provide some feedback.  I stil lcan't figure out why some of returned forms will export to Excel and some seem to jam it up.  At first I thought it was the ones where it said the fields were different, but I had one with that and it worked.