Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

TOC page number as roman numerals, body as decimal

Level 1

Pretty new to the DDX world.  I'm using Cold Fusion 8 to generate a PDF.  I then use DDX to open the pdf, add a Table of Contents and headers/footers.  The Footers contain the page numbers.  Right now, the page numbers just start with the TOC (1) and go to the nd of the document.

I'm trying to figure out a way to number the TOC with roman numerals, but the rest of the document with decimals.  Right now, I'll accept i, ii, iii, iv, 5, 6, 7... but I'm guessing my customer will want the numbering started over at 1 when we hit the body of the document.  I'll cross that bridge later.  Right now, I can't seem to find a way to mix the numbering.  I know PageLabel is the place to attack, but I've had no luck so far.  My basic DDX markup looks like:

<DDX>

<PDF result="out1">

<TableOfContents>

<Header>

</Header>

<Footer>

</Footer>

</TableOfContents>

<PDF source="Doc1">

<Header>

</Header>

<Footer>

</Footer>

</PDF>

</PDF

</DDX>

I've placed <PageLabel format="lowerRoman"> at various placing with varying degrees of success.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 Replies