Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

tables not spanning multiple pages

Level 2

Hi there,

I have a table that is nested with in three flowed subforms, when i dynamicly add rows (using a numeric field, a submit button and a for loop in javascript) I can add about 18 rows without issue, howvewr if i try and add 25 rows, the form inserts 5 blank pages and places the table on the last page with 5 rows disappearing off the bottom. the table and rows are set to split with content on both the rows and the table, and all the subforms are set to split with content, but the table refuses to split?

I can supply a sampe if required.

any ideas?

Keith

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Keith,

I am not sure why you have wrapped the Table in three flowed subforms. However check that each subform Allows Page Breaks within Content (Object > Subform palette). Also make sure that the subforms are not set to Repeat, unless necessary (Object > Binding palette).

Hope that helps,

Niall 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Keith,

I am not sure why you have wrapped the Table in three flowed subforms. However check that each subform Allows Page Breaks within Content (Object > Subform palette). Also make sure that the subforms are not set to Repeat, unless necessary (Object > Binding palette).

Hope that helps,

Niall