Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Table header to repeat across multiple pages

Level 4

I can get my table header to repeat on page 2, but if the table grows to page 3, the header row does not appear as I would like it to. Beginning on page 3, the table continues, but without the header row.

Here is how the table it currently set up:

table subform (flowed) pagination Overflow set to "Go to page 2(that is master page 2)" and the Overflow leader set to "header row"

Table pagination overflow set to "go to page 2"

Header row pagination set to "Include Header Row in subsequent pages"

Master page 2 is not restricted

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get that header row to reappear on ALL subsequent pages?

Thank you,

Jennifer

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I just tried this with the sample Purchase Order and it worked fine ......so we know it works. There must be something in the way you designed your form. Can you send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look.

Paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Jennifer,

Try setting the pagination to "continue filling parent" - this should work.

Niall

Level 4

All nodes are set to Continue Filling Parent. Still no luck.

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I just tried this with the sample Purchase Order and it worked fine ......so we know it works. There must be something in the way you designed your form. Can you send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look.

Paul

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----