Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tab order issue -- do I have to start again?

Level 1

Hi everyone,

Over the last 2 days I used LiveCycle Designer ES 8.2 (part of Acrobat 9 Pro) to build a form. I was re-ordering the tab order when something happened. I don't know if I did something while I had multiple fields selected but now I cannot re-order certain fields. It took me 5 hours to make this form (I'm not good at this stuff) & I don't want to have to start from scratch

I have uploaded the file hoping someone can have a look at it & offer up a work-around. You will notice that the first "Contact" field (on the left) cannot be re-ordered to be tab #2, & so forth.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

AP

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

On the left column, you have three "Contact" fields stacked on top of each other, and there are two in the right column. Same thing with "Bill To" and other fields. Delete these extra fields and try again.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

On the left column, you have three "Contact" fields stacked on top of each other, and there are two in the right column. Same thing with "Bill To" and other fields. Delete these extra fields and try again.

Level 1

George, thank you so much!!! I must have accidentally created duplicates while trying to move things around. Again, thanks a lot