Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Subform - Need All Fields to Expand In Height

Level 2

I have a form with a flowed subform, containing several fields.

I need all the fields in the subform to expand in height to fit the height of that particular field that is filling. 

How can I make all the fields in the subform expand in height when the one field expands?

Thank you for any assistance on this.

Here is a screenshot showing the issue with the subform.  The fields started as two lines in height.  I typed in three lines and the field expanded, as I needed it to, but the other fields in that row did not expand in height.  Need them to expand in height as well.  Must be subforms - can't be a Row. Autofit for the subform height is checked off and grayed out.

20160210 Form Subform Issue.jpg

1 Reply

Level 2

I found the code on the web which partially accomplishes what I am trying to do.  I put the code below in the ready.layout event of the other fields in the subform.

var heightField = xfa.layout.h(xfa.resolveNode("PPDescription"), "pt");

his.h = heightField + "pt";

There are button son the form to add and remove rows of the subform.  The problem I have now is that although all the field heights now match, when I press the button to remove a row, there is a space below all the fields before the next subform row below - need to eliminate that space.