Expand my Community achievements bar.

Subform Headings

Former Community Member

I have two questions:

1. I have 3 main subforms (titled A,B & C)  wraped into each main subform are other subforms (1,2,3 & 4) that are actuated to appear with the click of a button.

What I am trying to do is create a heading for each main group of subforms so when a button is pushed to actuate a desired subform it fit's under the specified heading. Say that the following button arrangment exists....under group A there are buttons 1,2,3 &4 etc..

ABC

When I push button 1 under the A cateogry a drop down list will appear. if I push button 2 under cateogry B a drop down ist will appear. But when the DDlists show it's hard for me to tell whether it came from cateogry A or B. I know that I could label the buttons A-1 and name the DD list A-1 so one could tell the diffrence between them but my form is too complicated to just name each DD list the same as the button.

What I want is: when I push button A-1 a heading titled Cateogry "A" will appear at the top and the A-1 DD list falls below. If I push button B-4 a heading titled Cateogry "B" will flowed below Cateogry "A" and the B-4 DD list falls below that heading. If I continue to push any button under Cateogry "A" I would like it to appear below the Cateogry "A" heading .

I have to many headings to make them visable on the screen so they just fit below. I would only like the headings to appear once that cateogry of button is pushed.

I hope this is not too confusing. it's actually a very simple request. Any help would be greatly appriciated!

1 Reply

Former Community Member

I am not following what you are trying to do ...do you have a sample that we could look at?

Paul