Expand my Community achievements bar.

Splitting a Table by number of records

Level 1

I'm very new at designing forms, but I'll try to elaborate as much as I can what my situation is and hopefully someone can assist.

What I'm using is LiveCycle 8.1 thats a plugin to our SAP environment.

I've created a form that recieves data from a function module and displays that information.  In the data thats returned there's 2 detail data tables that sits inside a row of header data.

What I'm trying to do is that based on the number of detail records is split those two tables between multiple pages so that the information will print properly based on the layout thats been predetermined.  Both tables that get printed have no header or footer information, and uses 7 columns, with an optional row below the detail row data that should show up when there's message info thats associated to the detail data row.

I've tried to use content areas, and while that works, it generates the data for the first content area before it does the second, and there ends up being more sheets printed thats needed.

I've tried to use conditional breaks, but I can't seem to get them to work at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Can you get a sample data file out of SAP? If so can you send the sampel data and the template file to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. Please include a description of what you are expecting the output to look like.

Paul