Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Setting tab order in a check box group

Level 1

I am running a 508 accessibility test on forms created in Adobe.  The issue that I am having is that when I verify the tab order, it skips the second or any other check boxes in a check box group.  Does anyone know where to set it to recognize all the boxes in a check box group?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I have 9.2

If memory serves me correctly there was a bug oin this area and a later service pack fixed it.

Paul

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Former Community Member

The group has the tab stop. Once inside the group the arrow keys are used to move inside of the group. You cannot create a tab stop inside of a group.

Paul

Level 1

Thank you for the quick reply.  However that did not correct the issue.  When I tried to arrow over to the next answer selection the cursor does not move.  Do I need to change a setting in the check box group for this to occur?

Level 1

It did not work on that test form either.  What version of Adobe Professional are you using?  I am using 8.1.

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I have 9.2

If memory serves me correctly there was a bug oin this area and a later service pack fixed it.

Paul

Level 1

Paul,

Thank you.  You were correct, it was a version issue.  When I opened the form in Reader 9 with JAWS 10, I was aable to arrow through all of the check boxes with correct identification of each field.  Thanks again for all your help.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----