Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

Setting External Authorization Handlers over Java API

gerdzhik
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I've created an External Authorization Handlers exactly like in the LiveDoce described, and I'm trying to set it to ...

The policy is created in the LiveCycle Rights Management Server and if I open over the admin console I can see the following:

Name:Test2
Ablaufdatum des Dokuments:Kein
Automatische Offline-Nutzungsdauer:30 Tage
Beschreibung:
Dokument prüfen:Ja
Richtlinien-ID:C6B56467-3C63-E892-E111-0C616D5DF739
Aktiviert:Ja
Änderungsdatum:7. August 2009 10.16 Uhr GMT+02:00
Status:Aktiv
Externer Autorisierungsanbieter:IQwebAuthorizer
Verschlüsselungsalgorithmus und Schlüsselgröße:AES 128-bit
Fehlermeldung 'Zugriff verweigert':

But if I try to edit the policy, I'm getting an exception:

In the browser I see:

LC-Error.gif

And in the server log:

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks a lot,

Angel

0 Replies
gerdzhik
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I still have this problem. If I set the external authorization handler over the LC GUI all is working fine, but if I set it over the Java API ... occurres the described behavior. I've compared the rows in the MySQL tables edcpolicyentity and edcpolicyxmlentity and in the second table the XML blob, but everything looks fine.

In the attachments of this post are two XML-Blobs. The one generated over the GUI and the second is generated over the API.

If somone have some idea, please tell me. I don't thing that this is an so strange issue. Someone should have the same problem ore use case.

Thanks a lot,

Angel

gerdzhik
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I still have this problem. If I set the external authorization handler over the LC-GUI - everyting is working fine, but if I set it over the Java-API I'm getting the described behavior. I've compared the rows in the MySQL tables edcpolicyentity and edcpolicyxmlentity and the XML blob in the second table, but everythig looks ok. I've attached the XML blobs in this post with the hope, thas someona has a solution for me. This shoul be not a verry strange problem and I thing someone should have an idea or tip for me.

Kind regards,

Angel

Sabdelza
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, Did you find an answer to this problem.