Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Send email to specific address

Former Community Member

Hi,

I have hidden text boxes, etc and depending on the answers to the drop downs then I would like to be able to create an email button that only sends a message to a pre defined receipient with some data from the text boxes, I do not want to send the form.

Is this possible?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Using PDF, you can not send some specific text in email. Email option in PDF can be used to send the entire PDF/ Form XML/ XDP..

If you want to send an email with some specific text from the form fields, then you need to use the email service that comes with LiveCycle Server installation.

Hope this clarifies..

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Using PDF, you can not send some specific text in email. Email option in PDF can be used to send the entire PDF/ Form XML/ XDP..

If you want to send an email with some specific text from the form fields, then you need to use the email service that comes with LiveCycle Server installation.

Hope this clarifies..

Thanks

Srini