Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Self expanding text boxes

Level 1

Hi,

I'm creating a fillable form with self expanding text boxes, but can't seem to get it right. The boxes expand, but overflow to the text below, plus do not expand onto the next page. I have posted the file for you to look at it.Hopefully I've done it correctly. Once I figure out the first, I'm sure I'll be able to figure out the rest.

Thanks in advance.

Phil

Here is a link to the form.

https://acrobat.com/#d=vz71uahGbolI0DkjAAUKqA

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

Set the height of the each text to expant to fit  and you can wrap the texts in a subform. Then allow the subform to break across the pages i.e set the property "Allow page breaks within content" on subform.

Thanks

Former Community Member

I am having the same problem.  I have changed each text box on my form to "Multiple lines," "Allow Page breaks in content," and "Expand to fit." I also created a subform for each of the text boxes and changed the settings to "Flowed" and "Allow Page breaks in content."  I "save as" and change to Adobe Dynamic. When I open the PDF and enter text into the text boxes, the text flows out of the box but covers up the other form fields and text below it.  Any idea what I might be doing wrong?  I have no experience with LiveCycle and I am learning as I go.

Thanks,

Lauren