Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Select email Client dialogue box doesn't open anymore

Level 1

Hi,

I have created a form with Life Cycle 8.0 with a button to submit the xml file through email.

My problem is that I can't get to the dialogue below anymore.

Every time I click the form "send by email button", appears a dialogue asking where I would like to save the xml file.

I gess is because I choose the two options shown below and cliqued OK.

Is there a way to revert/fix this?

Best regards,

Ronaldo Amaral

ADOBE003.jpg

4 Replies

Level 1
  1. Did you get an answer to this?? Does anyone have one?? I have the same thing  - I tried emailing support and they gave me directions for the welcome screen.... I trally need this answer too

Level 1

No.

I don't have the fix yet.

The form opens the dialogue when I run it on another machine and click the send by email button.

I guess the problem was created, on my computer, when I choose the two options shown on the dialogue figure below ( "internet mail" plus "Don't show again") and then pressed OK button.

I don't know whow to revert this thing.

I hope someone could help!

Ronaldo

Former Community Member

I do not know how to reset it .....that is Acrobat/Reader functionality. You might be better off posting this query on the Acrobat forum.

Paul

Level 1

OK!

I am gonna do that!

Regards

Ronaldo