Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Saving the fillable pdf

Level 2

Hi this is balaji from solve it corp.I already gone through one post and saw the Lock field and saving it as a new pdfhttps://acrobat.com/app.html#d=*jSHIzy-zFVL-QNo6KCQ1Q.But I am unable to view the scripts.By the way I am using "adobe acrobat pro", there I have only java scripts and Im using the trial version.Can anyone help me to get the scripts for locking the controls and saving the pdf in the "adobe acobat pro".Or is it difficult in using the trial version

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You woudl have to open the file in LiveCycle Designer to be able to get to the scripts.

Paul

View solution in original post

24 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

You have opened the form in Adobe Reader. You cannot Reader Enable the form using Reader.

If you have an earlier version of Acrobat (eg version 7, 8 or 9), then the PDF here includes screenshots of how to Reader Enable the form in Acrobat: http://assure.ly/etkFNU.

If you have Acrobat X (eg version 10), then this is the option to Reader Enable the form:

Acrobat1.png

Niall

Level 2

Also i need the script for converting the pdf and saving it as image...........

Level 2

Yeah niall,I have the option in the acrobat and i did it.tufail said that he can do it in the reader,so only i have put the scrrenshot of that.So there is no way to save the fillable pdf in adobe reader??????????

Level 4

Correct.  Reader-extending a PDF is a capability only in full Acrobat that then enables features in Reader.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----