Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

replication of screen in ScreenShareSubscriberComplex

Level 1

Hi,

I have just started my new prototype on LCCS for my company.

I tried the sample code, downloaded with the SDK itself.

I am using Flex SDK 4.1, lccs.swc for flash player 10, have FP 10 instlalled and tried to run the example ScreenShareExampleSpark.

When I ran this from my Flash builder (not deployed on server), I get the publisher works as expected.

I ran the subscriber in the new window, I can see my screen on this new window, but immediately it starts replicating the screens. i.e. I can see my desktop screen on the subscriber window and then again I can see exactly same content nested and it goes on.

It may be I am missing some simple thing, but I have just copy paste the code.

Is it because I am running both the application from my Flash builder and trying to view the publisher and subscriber on the same macine ?

Please help.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

This is because you are taking a screen shot inside a screen shot :).

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 1

Below is the screen shot for the same :

function(){return A.apply(null,[this].concat($A(arguments)))}

Former Community Member

If you run on the different machine screens it should be fine. It’s a standard problem , I though don’t recollect the name.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

This is because you are taking a screen shot inside a screen shot :).

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 1

Thanks Basu for the quick response,

I deployed locally and run it on different machine, it works perfect.

Vaibhav.

Former Community Member

This is the famous "hall of mirrors" effect, an example of "visual

feedback". Similar to (but slower than) holding a video camera up to a

screen which is projecting what the camera is seeing.

nigel

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----