Expand my Community achievements bar.

"sunken" prints really light on the right and bottom, fix?

Level 2

I have searched the forums and I have not found a question similar to my issue.

This is my first form and I have had great luck with getting help so THANK YOU!!! Now (i hope to be my last issue)... I am using the "sunken" for my text boxes, checkboxes, and checkboxes that are actually circles.  The problem is that every single thing prints so light on the right side and bottom that it looks like the lines are not there.  The employer that will be using this form does not like it at all.  Does anyone have any ideas as to why it is doing this and if I can fix it.

Thank you!!!!

Heather (the novice with unending questions)

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

You have little control over the sunken 3D effect for objects. Often I prefer a solid box instead of the sunken border, as this is cleaner and I have bettern control over hte look and feel of the solid border.

Parallels Desktop.png

Niall

Level 2

I was afraid of that ☹. Thank you so much for your help, now the fun of changing them all ☺

Heather Eastlund

Dattilo Consulting, Inc.

DCI-Clientserv

heastlund@dci-clientserv.com<mailto:heastlund@dci-clientserv.com>

PH: 952-448-8800

FX: 952-448-9886

“God chooses what we go through, we choose how we go through it”

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail, including attachments, may include protected health information (PHI), confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed or the individuals designated to view such information per HIPAA regulations. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited by law. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.

Please remember to password protect all personal information including birthdates, social security numbers and salaries. If you need assistance password protecting documents, please let us know and we can email you instructions.