Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Question to create a calculation to add three table's cells for a grand total

Level 2

I need help with creating a calculation to add three tables.  Table, 6, 7 and 8.  The total of all tables should be in the last table where it says Total.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

If this is the resultyou are looking for the attached will help.

foo.PNG

Steve

Please post LiveCycle Designer ES questions in that forum in the future.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

If this is the resultyou are looking for the attached will help.

foo.PNG

Steve

Please post LiveCycle Designer ES questions in that forum in the future.

Level 2

This is exactly what i am looking for.  I copied the code into my form and I am getting an error.  I think it relates to javascript versus formcalc.  I looked at your form and it works great but when I copied the code back into mine, it does not work.  I see you have yours set on formcalc.  I tried that and still get an error.

Level 2

It is working.  Thanks so much!!!

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----