Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Problem getting to second page of an existing form within Design View

Level 1

Hello, I am having a problem adjusting data within a preeixsting form.  I can see all the pages of the form in the hierarchy section and within XML.  However, I do not know how to appropriately adjust the coding in XML and want to adjust in the design view.  I just don't know how to get past the first page of the data.

I figure this is a simple issue; however, I could not find assistance in the help documents.  Additionally, I have called the customer service number and spoken with technical support and have not had any assistance.  When I called on Monday I waited on hold for 8 hours and finally hung up.  I called on Tuesday and got an operator who told me that I would receive a call back within 4 hours.  Again, I waited at my desk for 4 hours and no call back.  At 4 hours and 50 minutes I got a call back, but had to arrange for another time to speak due to meetings.  I was told I would receive a call back during a 4 hour window yesterday and did not receive a call back.

I called this morning and spoke with an operator who promised me a call back within a 2 hour time slot and again, no call back.

Very poor customer service!  I also spoke with the technical "help" online and they were not helpful either!

1 Reply

Level 7

it could be to do with masterpages and the way the pagination is set up. Have a look at your pages in the heirarchy and if they are masterpages you need to have set the pagination for those pages at minimum 1 page each so they will show up.